We are committed to your privacy.
We collect the absolute minimum of personal data.
The only personal data we require from you is that which is necessary to:
A. Complete a transaction when you make a purchase from us.
B. Submit a contact form.
We do not store your credit card information. Certain personal data is required by our payment processor (Stripe, Inc.) to verify your identity and authorize the purchase, as described below.
The personal data we collect from you:
- Contact details (required by our payment processor, Stripe, Inc.): name, email, telephone number and billing address
- Order history
- IP address + cookie preferences to ensure the site functions well for you
- Contact Form: Other information provided by you to enable us to assist you (optional)
Analytics & related Web technologies:
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use bobkarty.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on bobkarty.com
- how long you spend on each bobkarty.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We (bobkarty.com) automatically collect the following information about visitors to our website:
- IP Address
- Operating System
- Browser ID
- GeoIP (country from which the visitor is located)
- Landing Page
- Referrer page
- Exit page
- Click tracking
- Time On Page
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognize your device and remember if you've been to the website before. Cookies are very common web technology, and are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as providing information to the owners of websites. Cookies are used to measure which parts of the website people visit and to customize your experience. Cookies also provide information that helps us monitor and improve the website's performance. You can read more about the different types of cookies that we use on this website on this page: www.allaboutcookies.org
We will never
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will only share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will retain your data for as long as the law requires us to: this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years if you have never purchased anything from us.
You have the right:
- To be provided with a copy of your personal information (the right of access)
- To require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information
- The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information—in certain circumstances – for example, if you contest the accuracy of the data
We will only send you bobkarty.com marketing emails if you have subscribed to our email list.
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, bobkarty.com will take reasonable steps to inform you.
To Contact us or make a complaint
Contact us if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Click here to send us a message.
Last updated March 16, 2019