We are committed to your privacy.
We collect the absolute minimum of personal data.
We never sell any data to anyone. (We never have and never will.)
The only personal data we require from you is that which is necessary to:
A. Complete a transaction when you make a purchase from us.
B. Submit a contact form.
We do not store your credit card information. Certain personal data is required by our payment processor (Stripe, Inc.) to verify your identity and authorize the purchase, as described below.
The personal data we collect from you:
- Contact details (required by our payment processor, Stripe, Inc.): name, email, telephone number and billing address
- Order history
- Contact Form: Other information provided by you to enable us to assist you (optional)
Analytics & related Web technologies:
As of January 16, 2021, Google Analytics is no longer used on this site. It has not been replaced by other trackers. This site does not track you.
We will never
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will only share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will retain your data for as long as the law requires us to: this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
You have the right:
- To be provided with a copy of your personal information (the right of access)
- To require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information
- The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information—in certain circumstances – for example, if you contest the accuracy of the data
We will only send you bobkarty.com marketing emails if you have subscribed to our email list.
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, bobkarty.com will take reasonable steps to inform you.
To Contact us or make a complaint
Contact us if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Click here to send us a message.
Last updated January 15, 2021 – removed Google Analytics.